Can it really be over a year since I last blogged?
Rhetorical question - seeing as how its July the 14th, Two Thousand and Thirteen and all that... far too much has happened so I don't even intend to cover that much of it - suffice it to say that my crafting has taken a serious back seat due to several issues (not all good either :-(............)
BUT - being challenged online and in public by two friends to come up with my answers to the following means I've had to dust down my blog - and you never know, I might just stay around for a while... after all I have some rather interesting crafty things going on I'd like to show off :-)
1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? In the left front pocket of my tracky bottoms
2. Your hair? Scragged back in its usual ponytail, in need of fresh highlights
3. Your mother? Looking down on me from her comfy cloud.
4. Your father? Sat next to her (but with one eye on the cricket...)
5. Your favourite food? Anything that isn't nailed down (unless it has cinnamon, nutmeg or white chocolate in it)
6. Your dream last night? Don't remember having one
7. Your favourite drink? (hot) Tea, white, no sugar, (cold) gnats-piss weak orange squash
8. Your dream/goal? Winning the lottery with enough money to be able to live comfortably doing what I want, rather than what other people want me to do. And to live in a house that has its own private driveway and garage so I always have somewhere to park when I drive home!
9. What room are you in? Lounge
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Being alone in life in later years. And losing my sight. Oh, and spiders...
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13.Where were you last night? Home alone, crafting
14. Something that you aren’t? In good health
15. Muffins? Not really a fan
16. Wish list item? Time - and the health to be able to enjoy it without worry
17. Where did you grow up? Essex girl born and bred
18. Last thing you did? Chatted online with a friend
19. What are you wearing? pale pink polo shirt and black trackys
20. Your TV? 32" widescreen and Virgin cable
21. Your pet? Don't currently have one - guess the visiting white cat that demands munchies every few days doesn't count
22. Friends? Few - but supportive
23. Your life? Lurching from one crisis into another - just had to buy a new washer/dryer
24. Your mood? Okay, bordering on the pissed off
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Focus estate
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favourite store? Anything crafty
29. Your favourite colour? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Several times over the last few days, upon learning of the death of a close colleague
32. Your best friend? Debbie
33. One place that you go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails you regularly? Tim
35. Favourite place to eat? Anywhere I don't have to cook or wash up afterwards!
Blimey, all that lot kinda sum up the past year I've been having... very up and down. But slowly I am getting thru things, getting back to some semblance of normality (or what passes for normal in my neck of the woods...)
Right, back to the craft table and the Kathy Orta mini book I am making - if you've not heard of her then check out her website and blog - http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.co.uk/ and have a look at some of the videos and tutorials she's got on Youtube - I'm currently working my way thru her "Back to Basics" mini albums - very yummy!