Friday 23 October 2009

Good grief where does the time go...

Last post was June and it's now the end of October...I've got some catching up to do... I'll do it in stages, got a lot of pics to share with you all! 

Firstly, Monthly Inchies Swaps... each month it's a free theme but a specific colour. Because we started these in April, right in the middle of Jigsaw-Mania, I kinda went jigsaw mad and decided that all my Inchies would have little jigsaw pieces on them. And as well as little jiggy bits, there'd also be some tiny jiggy bits. I think it's an addiction, one which unfortunately will last into next year lol...

 
April - Purple / May - Orange / June - Green / July - Turquoise / 
August - Red / September - Pink / October - Blue. 

We also sneaked an extra one in for Summer... These will continue for the next few months at least... I've had some lovely Inchies in return for the ones I've made, hopefully I'm going to make an acrylic album to put them in but I've got so many other things on the go at the moment that it'll have to wait it's turn.

No comments: